Fri, 15 April 2011
Welcome back for the 6th great episode of <strong>Low Carb Conversations With Jimmy Moore and Friends</strong>!
Today that s<em>piky-haired girl</em>, C<strong>ameo Watkins</strong> climbs out from under the pile of textbooks she been hiding in to join us on the Virtual Porch, along with low-carb blogger B<strong>rian Sharp</strong>. It's a great episode, brought to you by our friends at <a href="http://www.getyourhealthtested.com/">GetYourHealthTested.com</a>. Pull up a chair and a glass of unsweetened iced tea and have join the conversation!
<strong>LINKS MENTIONED IN EPISODE 6
</strong>- Support our sponsor: <a href=http://www.getyourhealthtested.com>GetYourHealthTested.com</a>
- <a href=http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=824180359>Brian Sharp's Facebook page</a>
- <a href=http://thespikyhairedgirl.blogspot.com/>Cameo's "Spiky Haired Girl" Blog</a>
- <a href=http://www.youtube.com/user/thespikyhairedgirl>Cameo's "Spiky Haired Girl" YouTube Channel</a>
- <a href=http://www.doctoroz.com/videos/man-who-thinks-everything-dr-oz-says-wrong-pt-1>Gary Taubes on <i>The Dr. Oz Show</i> on March 7, 2011</a>
- <a href=http://thespikyhairedgirl.blogspot.com/2011/04/awesome-chicken-and-low-carb.html>Cameo's "Awesome Chicken" recipe</a>