LINKS MENTIONED IN EPISODE 44
- Support our sponsor: Everyday Paleo Life & Fitness
- Ray Dorman on Facebook
- Jamie Van Eaton's "Your Lighter Side" blog
- "A turkey sandwich and chips from home versus school nuggets: Sounds like a toss-up to me"
- "U.S. schoolchildren now subjected to sack lunch searches by government agents who enforce nutritional insanity"
- "Diabetes-Warrior.net & Free Speech are being investigated"
- "Anti-Cheese Group Unveils "Fat" New Ad Campaign"
- "The Truth About Super Obesity and Weight Loss"
- "Why Fat People Should Have Their Own Special Restaurant"
Liver Salad Shake by Ray Dorman
2 oz. frozen, raw, pasture-raised beef liver
3 hand-fulls of salad mix
3 T. Coconut Oil
1 whole lime
1/2 cup frozen blueberries
4 oz. Real 100% cranberry juice
1 scoop red berry powder (I use Trader Joe's Super Red Drink Powder)
1 scoop green juice power (I use Trader Joe's Super Green Drink Powder)If you want to reduce carbs, skip the powders, juice, and berries. Add
an extra lime and some ice.
Add all ingredients to a powerful blender and mix until smooth. Tastes
best when very cold.