Fri, 15 April 2011
Welcome back for the 6th great episode of <strong>Low Carb Conversations With Jimmy Moore and Friends</strong>!
Today that s<em>piky-haired girl</em>, C<strong>ameo Watkins</strong> climbs out from under the pile of textbooks she been hiding in to join us on the Virtual Porch, along with low-carb blogger B<strong>rian Sharp</strong>. It's a great episode, brought to you by our friends at <a href="http://www.getyourhealthtested.com/">GetYourHealthTested.com</a>. Pull up a chair and a glass of unsweetened iced tea and have join the conversation!
<strong>LINKS MENTIONED IN EPISODE 6
</strong>- Support our sponsor: <a href=http://www.getyourhealthtested.com>GetYourHealthTested.com</a>
- <a href=http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=824180359>Brian Sharp's Facebook page</a>
- <a href=http://thespikyhairedgirl.blogspot.com/>Cameo's "Spiky Haired Girl" Blog</a>
- <a href=http://www.youtube.com/user/thespikyhairedgirl>Cameo's "Spiky Haired Girl" YouTube Channel</a>
- <a href=http://www.doctoroz.com/videos/man-who-thinks-everything-dr-oz-says-wrong-pt-1>Gary Taubes on <i>The Dr. Oz Show</i> on March 7, 2011</a>
- <a href=http://thespikyhairedgirl.blogspot.com/2011/04/awesome-chicken-and-low-carb.html>Cameo's "Awesome Chicken" recipe</a>
Fri, 8 April 2011
Welcome back to our brand spankin’ new podcast, Low-Carb Conversations With Jimmy Moore and Friends, now fortified with 100% more iTunes support!
Please help us in welcoming today’s guests here on the virtual porch, Low carb blogger Suzan Robertson and banker-turned-personal trainer Frank Fatta. So sit down, grab an unsweetened iced tea, and join us for a great talk about the Dukan Diet, ways to eat Pork Rinds, What is a Hash, recipes and MORE!
Special thanks to today’s sponsor, GetYourHealthTested.com!
LINKS MENTIONED IN EPISODE 5
Fri, 1 April 2011
Welcome back to the Virtual Porch for another gabtastic episode of Low-Fat Conversations with Jimmy Moore and Friends!
Today, co-hosts Jimmy Moore and Mindy Noxon Iannotti are joined by Former low-carb blogger Kent "Bowolf" Altena and cookbook author and brand new vegan, Vesna Kovach as they talk about all sorts of heart-healthy advice and gossip, including a recipe for fat-free bean dip with toasted whole-wheat croutons (The secret ingredient is PAM!) THANK YOU for listening to our new podcast and look for us on iTunes this weekend (or sooner!).
Fri, 25 March 2011
Welcome back to the Virtual Porch for another gabtastic episode of Low-Carb Conversations With Jimmy Moore and Friends!
Today Jimmy and Mindy are joined by low-carb writer Karen Rysavy and they talk about all sorts of low-carb advice and gossip, including Karen's website "Truly Low Carb". Don't miss a special recipe, too!
LINKS MENTIONED IN EPISODE 3
Comments? Please visit: http://www.lowcarbconversations.com/?p=96
Fri, 18 March 2011
For complete shownotes or to comment, please visit us at:
Fri, 11 March 2011
Welcome to the premiere episode of <strong>Low-Carb Conversations With Jimmy Moore & Friends</strong>, featuring your fabulous low-carb co-hosts, Jimmy Moore and Mindy Noxon Iannotti!
In today's introductory chat, listen in for a lot of silliness and smiles as our hosts describe what the show will be about and how and why they decided to create this wonderful, oddball venue where everyone just sits down on our <strong>Virtual Porch</strong>, grabs a sugar-free iced tea or cup of coffee and let's talk about walking the path of low-carb, Paleo dieting, real food enthusiasm and general insanity! We welcome you to join in on the conversation.
<strong>So</strong>, come on up, push that cat off the chair, and have a seat as we get into it every single Friday right here at "Low-Carb Conversations With Jimmy Moore & Friends."
<strong>LINKS MENTIONED IN EPISODE 1</strong>
- Support our sponsor: <a href="http://locarbdiner.com/">LoCarbDiner.com</a>
- Your co-host <a href="http://livinlavidalowcarb.com/blog/about-2">Jimmy Moore</a>
- <a href="http://livinlavidalowcarb.com/blog/">"Livin' La Vida Low-Carb" blog</a>
- <a href="http://www.thelivinlowcarbshow.com/shownotes/">Jimmy's other podcast "The Livin' La Vida Low-Carb Show"</a>
- Your other co-host <a href="http://minthickandthin.com/?page_id=2">Mindy Noxon Iannotti</a>
- <a href="http://minthickandthin.com">Mindy's "Min Thick And Thin" blog</a>
Direct download: LCC-ep-1.mp3
Category: -- posted at: 11:23am EST