Fri, 15 March 2013
Welcome to Episode 75 of Low-Carb Conversations With Jimmy Moore and Friends! Today Co-host Dietitian Cassie and Guest-Host Kevin Kennedy-Spaien talk with a pair of fitness instructors, Sam Giganti (of Pure Fitness and Health) and medical school student Kris Gunnars (of Authority Nutrition).
Sit back and enjoy our latest talk on the virtual back porch as Cassie and Kevin get our new friends to share their thoughts on this week's latest batch of low-carb and paleo-related news! Topics include new research findings on the healthy effects of olive oil and nuts, the skinny on processed foods, the PSA that Coke doesn't want you to see, why you may not be losing weight even with caqrb restriction, and much more!
“LOW-CARB CONVERSATIONS” PODCAST IS LISTENER-SUPPORTED!:
CLICK HERE to donate and keep this show going! THANK YOU for your support!
LINKS MENTIONED IN EPISODE 75
- Sam Giganti's Website: www.purefitnessandhealth.com
- Sam Giganti on Twitter: @primalsam
- Kris Gunnars' website: http://authoritynutrition.com/
- Kris Gunnars on twitter: @authnutrition
- State of the Nutrient: Carbohydrate?
- Obesity Crisis Over? Children now eating fewer carbohydrates
- Mediterranean Diet shown to ward off heart attack and stroke
- The Brutally Honest Coca Cola Commerical You’ll never see on the air
- Processed Foods are even scarier than you thought
- Does your diet influence how well you sleep?
- Top 15 Reasons you are not losing weight on a low carbohydrate diet
Direct download: LCC-75.mp3
Category:general -- posted at: 1:00am EDT