Fri, 19 April 2013
Paleo Blogger Janet Harlow And nutritionist Franziska Spritler of LowCarbDietitian.com join Dietitian Cassie and guest co-host/producer Kevin Kennedy-Spaien today in Episode 80 of “Low-Carb Conversations With Jimmy Moore & Friends!”
As Jimmy finishes up work on his August 27, 2013 book release Cholesterol Clarity: What The HDL Is Wrong With My Numbers?, Cassie and Kevin welcome guest friends Franziska and Janet to the Virtual Porch as they discuss some of the latest health headlines of the day, including easy ways of incorporating real foods into your diet, how dietary fat fights obesity why red meat WON'T destroy your heart and much, MUCH more!
CLICK HERE to donate and keep this show going! THANK YOU for your support!
LINKS MENTIONED IN EPISODE 80:
- Janet's web site coming soon at http://janetfromtheseniorpaleoplanet.com/
- Franziska's site: LowCarbDietitian.com
- Red meat chemical 'damages heart'
- Low Carb Diets Increase the Chance of Early Death
- Eating Tissues? Ex-Vogue Editor Reveals Model's Skinny Secrets
- Chocolate and Agar Recipe Can Halve the Fat
- Fat is a Friend in Obesity Battle
- 100 Days of Real Food: Easy Ways to Cut Back on Processed Ingredients
- The Rules of Good Nutrition (That Absolutely Everybody Agrees On)
Direct download: LCC-80-harlow-spritler.mp3
Category:general -- posted at: 1:00am EDT