This week on the Real Health Conversations Podcast Holly chats with guest Dr. Caroline of Native Sun Nutrition & Functional Medicine Center
Dr. Caroline Williams is a Chiropractic Physician and owner of Native Sun Nutrition & Functional Medicine Center in Las Vegas. Since 2001 she has been working with patients holistically to determine the cause of dysfunction whether it be physical, mental, emotional, or chemical.
Unlike supplements, photo-biomodulation (PBM), also known as phototherapy, helps the body repair cells and tissue by using a light source of a specific wavelength. This type of therapy has excellent efficacy in wound healing and pain relief. Dr. Caroline and I specifically talk about stem cells and glutathione in terms of light therapy. We talk about, how in our increasingly toxic world, it is vital to our health to ensure our bodies are properly detoxing. Glutathione is the body’s master antioxidant and primary antioxidant for detoxification. Stem cells can help to lower inflammation, regulate the immune system, and regenerate damaged or diseased tissue in your body. By allowing tissue repair and reduced inflammation, stem cell therapy can help patients to live a healthier and better quality of life.
Dr. Caroline’s Website – Native Sun Nutrition & Functional Medicine
Learn more about LifeWave and purchase phototherapy patches here
- SUBSCRIBE to the podcast (if you don’t already) so it automatically downloads for you each week and you never miss an episode.
- REVIEW – Leave a review on Apple Podcasts – it does not take very long to do and this really helps get the podcast seen by others.
- RECOMMEND the podcast to your friends and family – recommendations from someone you know and trust are always invaluable.
- DONATE – If you love the show and our content, consider making a donation by clicking the “Donate” now Pay Pal button on the right side of the website.
- GET SOCIAL – Join the Facebook Group, like the Facebook Page, and NOW ON INSTAGRAM
- GO SHOPPING using any affiliate links we post if you are thinking of buying a book or product we mention or recommend.
We appreciate you, our listeners, and your support of the podcast allows us to reach more listeners, book amazing guests, and spread the messages of honest nutrition, health, and wellness. Thank you so much!