Fri, 5 April 2013
Kandice Poirier of Glow So Healthy and Laura Thomas of Happy Sugar Habits join Dietitian Cassie in Episode 78 of “Low-Carb Conversations With Jimmy Moore & Friends!"
While Jimmy is putting the finishing touches on his cholesterol book project, Cassie flies solo this week for a great interview with new friends Kandice and Laura. This week's topics include Coke's new formulation of their "Fruit Water" product, some speculation into Monster Energy Drink changing it's classification from "supplement" to "beverage," and why we equate love with food (and what to do about it). It's a great chat, so pull up a chair, grab a cup of coffee and let's talk!
CLICK HERE to donate and keep this show going! THANK YOU for your support!
LINKS MENTIONED IN EPISODE 78:
- Kandice's Glow So Healthy on Facebook
- Kandice's We Aren't Scared Of Sugar on Facebook
- Laura's Happy Sugar Habits website
- Coca Cola to Unveil Fruit water next month
- Monster Beverage Changes Label to Qualify as a Drink Rather than a Dietary Supplement
- Confessions of a recovering diet food junkie
- How Did Our Brains Evolve To Equate Food With Love?
- Eat Less Sugar (written by Laura herself!)
Direct download: LCC-78-poirier-thomas.mp3
Category:general -- posted at: 1:00am EDT