Welcome to Low Carb Conversations with Leah Williamson, Holly Jean Barrett and Amber Horn, Functional Nutritional Therapy Practitioners.
Our Guest today is Self Sabotage Coach and Holistic Health Expert, Jason Christoff. Jason owns one of Canada’s leading weight loss clinics and specializes in helping clients achieve health success by overcoming subconscious beliefs that prevent them from achieving their health goals and life dreams. Jason has a strong passion for proper nutrition and health freedom and his unconventional methods make way for interestingly motivational insight and conversation.
In this episode Jason talks about the many ways in which people self-sabotage and that list includes a daily cup of coffee. To learn more about Jason’s programs, you can find him at PhysicalLimits.com and FreedomfromSelfSabotage.com
How To Stop Yo-Yo Dieting and Keep the Weight Off
The 16:8 Diet and Heavy Lifting Helped Me Lose 70 Pounds
Coffee Linked to Lower Body Fat in Women
Find out How to Lose Weight and Reverse Type 2 Diabetes Without Tracking Your Food with Data. Our Friend Marty Kendall has designed this easy to follow program and it starts 25 July. Find out more information here.
Ways you can help support the Podcast!
We are truly appreciative of any support you can give to the podcast! Here are some ways you can help us reach more people each week:
- Subscribe to the podcast (if you don’t already) so it automatically downloads for you each week and you never miss an episode.
- Leave a review on Apple Podcasts – it does not take very long to do and this really helps get the podcast seen by others.
- Recommend the podcast to your friends and family – recommendations from someone you know and trust are always invaluable.
- Another way to help if you think the content you are receiving is worthwhile and has helped you is to leave a small donation by clicking the “Donate” now Pay Pal button on the right side of the website.
- Join the Facebook Group, like the Facebook Page, and please use any affiliate links we post if you are thinking of buying the book or product we mention.
Please help support the podcast so we can reach those that need help. Thank you so much!