Welcome to Low Carb Conversations with Leah Williamson, Holly Jean Barrett and Amber Horn, Functional Nutritional Therapy Practitioners.
This week on Low Carb Conversations Podcast Leah and Holly Jean chat with Scientist, Professor and PhD in Bioenergetics, Dr Benjamin Bikman.
Dr. Ben is a wealth of knowledge on the topic of Insulin Resistance – could it be the underlying cause of many modern diseases? Ben tells us about it in his new book Why we get sick The Hidden Epidemic at the Root of Most Chronic Disease-and How to Fight It Ben is very well researched but has a very easy to understand down to earth approach – we are sure this book is going to be a favourite this year!
We then discuss why there is an increased risk of Coronavirus in those with Diabetes and whether Coronavirus can trigger Diabetes in some. We then look at the details of Insulin resistance an weight loss before finishing up with a new avocado supplement. Can this really work? Tune in to hear this and more.
Ben mentions his awesome new product “Gethlth.com” you can check it out here.
Ways you can help support the Podcast!
We are truly appreciative of any support you can give to the podcast! Here are some ways you can help us reach more people each week:
- Subscribe to the podcast (if you don’t already) so it automatically downloads for you each week and you never miss an episode.
- Leave a review on Apple Podcasts – it does not take very long to do and this really helps get the podcast seen by others.
- Recommend the podcast to your friends and family – recommendations from someone you know and trust are always invaluable.
- Another way to help if you think the content you are receiving is worthwhile and has helped you is to leave a small donation by clicking the “Donate” now Pay Pal button on the right side of the website.
- Join the Facebook Group, like the Facebook Page, and please use any affiliate links we post if you are thinking of buying the book or product we mention.
Please help support the podcast so we can reach those that need help. Thank you so much!