Welcome to Low Carb Conversations with Leah Williamson, Holly Jean Barrett and Amber Horn, Functional Nutritional Therapy Practitioners.
Our guest today is one of the pioneers in the real food movement. He is an author of many amazing books including The Primal Blueprint, The Keto Diet Reset, Keto for Life, blogger at the hugely successful Mark’s Daily Apple, as well as creator & founder of Primal Kitchen Foods and Primal Health Coach Institute.
It was so great chatting with Mark about the current state of food. A lot of the way we do things has certainly changed since covid hit, in particular the way we are sourcing our food, shopping, and “food” manufacturing. We talk with Mark about current trends in the food world, what he’s been eating, and we get his thought on lab-grown meat and breast milk. You don’t want to miss this one!
Navigating the New Normal: Grocery Shopping Trends To Watch
Quarantine Cooking’s Seven Biggest Trends
Consumers Have Little Appetite For Insects and Lab-Grown Meat
Bill Gates’ Climate-Change Investment Firm Bets On Lab-Produced Breast Milk
| ||Find out How to Lose Weight and Reverse Type 2 Diabetes Without Tracking Your Food with Data. Our Friend Marty Kendall has designed this easy to follow program and it starts 25 July. Find out more information here. |
Ways you can help support the Podcast!
We are truly appreciative of any support you can give to the podcast! Here are some ways you can help us reach more people each week:
- Subscribe to the podcast (if you don’t already) so it automatically downloads for you each week and you never miss an episode.
- Leave a review on Apple Podcasts – it does not take very long to do and this really helps get the podcast seen by others.
- Recommend the podcast to your friends and family – recommendations from someone you know and trust are always invaluable.
- Another way to help if you think the content you are receiving is worthwhile and has helped you is to leave a small donation by clicking the “Donate” now Pay Pal button on the right side of the website.
- Join the Facebook Group, like the Facebook Page, and please use any affiliate links we post if you are thinking of buying the book or product we mention.
Please help support the podcast so we can reach those that need help. Thank you so much!