Fri, 26 April 2013
Nutrition and weight-loss blogger Karen "Garden Girl" Parrot joins Dietitian Cassie and guest co-host/producer Kevin Kennedy-Spaien today in Episode 81 of “Low-Carb Conversations With Jimmy Moore & Friends!”
Episode 81 is a very special milestone! It is our last pre-cruise episode as well as marking the beginning of what we hope will be a brief hiatus. After the Low-Carb Cruise, Jimmy will start returning to his regular podcast schedule, and with a combination of luck and listener support, we're hoping for Jimmy to take up his seat on the Virtual porch this summer!
In the mean time, today's episode has some great topics, including Gary Taubes' take on metabolism, Nonsensical yogurt ads, the dangers of a Ramen addiction and a ton more, so pull up a chair, grab a cup of coffee and let’s talk!
CLICK HERE to donate and help this show come back! THANK YOU for your support!
LINKS MENTIONED IN EPISODE 81:
- Yoplait: More like pudding than yogurt
- Some Familiar Diets Still Get High Marks
- Healthy Breakfast Ideas: What Nutrition Experts Eat in the Morning
- Teen’s Strange Ramen Addiction
- The Legal Perils of Giving Medical Advice on the Internet
- The Science of Obesity: What Do We Really Know About What Makes Us Fat? An Essay by Gary Taubes
Direct download: LCC-81-parrott.mp3
Category:general -- posted at: 1:00am EDT