Fri, 12 April 2013
Rachel Flowers of Alternefit and cardiac nurse Diane Tim join Dietitian Cassie and producer Kevin Kennedy-Spaien today in Episode 79 of “Low-Carb Conversations With Jimmy Moore & Friends!”
As Jimmy finishes up work on his August 27, 2013 book release Cholesterol Clarity: What The HDL Is Wrong With My Numbers? , Cassie and Kevin host guests Rachel Flowers and Diane Tim on the Virtual Porch as they dig in to a conversation that touches on subjects as diverse as breast feeding, mortality from sugary drinks, eating to fight inflammation and much, MUCH more! So sit on down, grab a cup of coffee, and LET'S TALK!
CLICK HERE to donate and keep this show going! THANK YOU for your support!
LINKS MENTIONED IN EPISODE 79:
- Rachel's Web Site: Alternefit.com
- Rachel's Alternefit Facebook page
- Rachel is @rcflowers on Twitter.
- Diane is @diane_tim on Twitter
- Sugary Drinks linked to 180,000 deaths worldwide each year
- Despite obesity rise, U.S. calories trending downward
- Eating right can help prevent cancer
- The science of breast milk: Latest research on nursing and milk vs. formula
- If You Don't Support Breastfeeding in Public, You Don't Support Breastfeeding
- Foods Can Help with Inflammation
- Common dieting mistakes, solved
Rachel Flowers Yellow Squash Casserole
Makes 10 servings
5 lbs yellow squash
1. Cut the tops off the squash.
* I boiled, drained, Mashed, Drained then baked 30 mins 350F
Direct download: LCC-79-flowers-tim.mp3
Category:general -- posted at: 1:00am EDT