Welcome to Low Carb Conversations with Leah Williamson, Holly Jean Barrett and Amber Horn, Functional Nutritional Therapy Practitioners.
Our guest today is Bryce Turner, Founder/Owner at Beach Fitness in Seal Beach CA and ELDOAUSA. Bryce offers a unique and extensive training and an interesting perspective on the role of health – he calls it 3D Wellness and it incorporates nutrition, movement, and mind/body balance. We talk to Bryce about eating to prevent injury and the future of gym workouts as the industry pivots business operations in the wake of a pandemic.
Is Your Diet The Reason You Keep Getting Injured?
Pro Tips For Preventing Strength-Training Injuries During At-Home Workouts
Fitness Injury Must “Fight” To Regain Trust As Gyms Open
Beach Fitness has twice been named Small Business of the Year for its district in Orange County and is regularly listed as OC’s Top 10 Hot List for Best Gyms in Southern CA. But it is so much more than a gym! Beach Fitness is a world-class facility that provides Osteopathic Fitness & Rehabilitation Techniques, ELDOA, Personal Training, Strength & Conditioning, Acupuncture, Chiropractic Therapy, Physical Therapy, Massage, Pilates, Yoga and Nutritional Counseling.
Pivoting with the Covid crisis, Beach Fitness is proud to announce their online wellness and coaching platform. If you are interested in trying ELDOA, or any class you can register here for unlimited workouts.
As a gift for our audience, Bryce and the Beach Fitness Team have created a free 3-Day Anti-Inflammatory Meal Plan for you to incorporate with your healthy living lifestyle. In the first article we discuss we talk about nutrition being a possible reason for injury during workouts. This anti-inflammatory meal plan is a great way to get you started on decreasing inflammation and potential injury in your life. Download your meal plan here.
Ways you can help support the Podcast!
We are truly appreciative of any support you can give to the podcast! Here are some ways you can help us reach more people each week:
- Subscribe to the podcast (if you don’t already) so it automatically downloads for you each week and you never miss an episode.
- Leave a review on Apple Podcasts – it does not take very long to do and this really helps get the podcast seen by others.
- Recommend the podcast to your friends and family – recommendations from someone you know and trust are always invaluable.
- Another way to help if you think the content you are receiving is worthwhile and has helped you is to leave a small donation by clicking the “Donate” now Pay Pal button on the right side of the website.
- Join the Facebook Group, like the Facebook Page, and please use any affiliate links we post if you are thinking of buying the book or product we mention.